Friday, February 21, 2014

I didn't go to school for 3 days now (excluded yesterday because I thought I was fine from the bad flu i got since last Friday) & swear to god it's so fucking boring, sitting on the couch for hours infront of the tv or sleeping & hoping to feel better. I feel tired of doing nothing & be sick. While watching Adventure Time, i decided to look up at some colleges i know on the internet. To be honest, i feel a bit terrified.

I'm still stick with my decision to be in the arts programme; graphic designing, to be precise. The opportunities are big, i can't even choose which one suits best. I'm still learning about arts eventhough my class doesn't have art stream but i'm afraid that i'm not good enough to create something that they wanted. I can only concentrate with my SPM for now & then continue to learn the basic arts that i'm still weak in.

But i'm still terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment