Sunday, February 23, 2014

"We've been together for a long time & been through thick & thin for a while but I just realized that every time when I look straight into your eyes, with or without you knowing, I can still feel that butterflies in my stomach. It felt like the first time holding your hand or smell the scent of your shirt, like the times we're trying to know each other more.

You've been talking about things you've been through on that day & I was looking into your eyes & thinking that I can't believe that I had you in my arms. I can't believe that I get to be with you, knowing you unexpectedly. & I'm still thinking that you are amazing.

This might be strange but I think I'm always falling in love with you. You see, there's a slight difference between loving someone & falling in love with someone. I'm not only loved you, I'm still falling for you. Every time I'm with you.

Do you feel the same way like I do? Feeling unbelievably lucky to be know me in the first place? Stare in my eyes, thinking about how on Earth would you find someone like me? Do you feel that you're in love, all over & over & over again, whenever you see me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment