Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Distracted.


Currently, my mom and my sister is watching The Walking Dead season 2 on Star Movies. I don't have the guts to watch carnivorous ugly zombies with them because I've a lot of nightmares about zombies and lost my love ones. But zombies are still the coolest. But I hate them. I know it's just some classic nightmares but still, topsy-turvy. I've imagined if there's a disease that turns people into zombies. God, I rather die due to lack of nutrition than being eaten alive by a pack of zombies. Sorry if tiba-tiba je macam ni, I'm emotional when it's getting intense in zombie movies.

Okay, what a random post.

Lately, I have a lot of ideas to spill it out. But eventually, I don't know where and how to express it. I'm not too creative but the ideas about blogging, photography, anything exciting. Ahhh this is hard for me. I think I'll start about it after the final exam. Yeah, less the tension. By the way, my mom told me to stop online for a while. It's because I'm still taking my final exam. Till then x

No comments:

Post a Comment