Monday, November 14, 2011

Let me guess?


Happy Monday, y'guys! Oh wait.. 94's were fighting. Goodluck for your SPM, 94's! Hope you all pass the big test with flying colours of skittles and unicorns~ and live happily ever after. Damn I feel guilty because, they're the ones who make my school closed early than expected JUST to get ready for their test. I owe you guys, lol.

Well, I didn't have anything to talk about. I'm completely have no ideas. Being frantic! Right now my daily routine since the first day of school holiday is;
  • Wake up at 11.30 a.m.
  • Wash face and teeth.
  • Have breakfast or brunch..
  • Take a long bath.
  • Watch television. (while having lunch if hungry)
  • Tumblr, Tumblr, Twitter, Blogger, Facebook, Tumblr, Tumblr..
  • Take a bath.
  • Tumblr, Twitter, stalk people, Tumblr.
  • Sleep at 2 a.m.
  • Repeat.
How extreme, is it? How can I survive when I'm in morning-session in 2012? How? I can't believe next year I'll meet my seniors with my 'morning face' and eyebags. Good god. And I'll have a set of exhaustion and lack of exposure from the world because I'm officially a PMR candidate that time.

Right now, all I need is having fun. Hang-outs, travel, baking (pfft, I wish). But yes, these routines is like my jump-start of being... a professional procrastinator?

Oh and yes, do add me in Skype (puteriadlinafina). Yes, I'm completely new. I know, it's now overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment