Friday, July 26, 2013

moving further


My trustworthy phone died in a tragic way & I'm feeling so lifeless.
Have to admit though, I am lifeless. I am extremely lazy to do anything, that's why I didn't update this blog for a long time. Now, I have to wait for my new phone.
Speaking of having an useless journey of life, apa yang aku dah buat selama ni?
Tidur, terbangun, stalk orang, try tidur tapi tak boleh, bukak gambar, bukak lagu?
I had sleepless nights lately, I'll be up from bed on 2 a.m. every night, thinking about almost everything.
Pergi sekolah, belajar, balik, tidur.
Homeworks untouched & claiming that my life is useless.
What should I do?
I have to change but I don't have the mood to change.
All I think of is when I'm being happy, I'll end up being sad at the end of the day.
I tried to be cool, to be quiet & do my own things. But I didn't like it sometimes.
I'm already 16 for fuck sake, I have to grow up.
I don't want to be sad. I want to be happy. Everyone wants to be happy.
But... when I think everything back, I don't deserve to be happy.
If you think you're heartless, hahah how to be heartless like you?




Bapak random sial, apa aku merepek
Now, back on replaying memories.

1 comment: