Thursday, August 23, 2012

About everything but not quite everything....

I have a lot of thing to share with you. A lot.
Don't be excited.

Hiiiiiii guuuyyyssss. It's been a while. Nope. Bhahaha ok I’ve drank a cup of Nescafe and I think I’ve took too much caffeine. I don’t know how to start! It’s Syawal obviously, everyone are celebrating Raya, wishing ‘Selamat Hari Raya’ and stuffs and I‘ve celebrated my Raya at Tapah, Perak, my hometown. I can sense that this year’s Raya are boring. But who cares, when I’m growing up; things change too.

Before I wanna update anything, I would like to give a birthday shout-out to my bestfriend (yang maybe tengah marah aku sebab tak ingat sangat birthday dia hurmmzzz) Nur Huda, who turned 15 today! Jap jap nak cari gambar kitaorang berdua....
I'm sorry weh, I know your birthday were just around the corner but I just can't sure which day. Sigh, I know you're mad at me :(((((( *marks your birthday date on next year's calendar* nak belikan kau apa ek for this year......... since kau dah belikan aku macam macam :') I love you, my dear sehidup semati fwend, rakan seperjuangan. Kita selalu gaduh, cakap benci sana sini but look now? We have each other. No matter what, you'll always be my best friend. Maafkanlah aku di bulan Syawal ni haaa jangan lupa kek ketupat rendang yang aku nak buatkan untuk kau dengan Nazurah lol I'll try to get one whole cake hahahaha (matilah aku HAHAHA jk jk)

Disebabkan dah pukul 12 lebih....... nak update pasal raya dekat kampung macam tak sesuai, parents dah bebel. Tomorrow, maybe? Promise! Banyak nak share ni haiyooo asal time laju sangat haish

No comments:

Post a Comment