Saturday, December 31, 2011

Need some sleeping pills


Hey it's the last day of 2011! It's 12:24 a.m. according to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia time. I wish I can watch fireworks with someone. Some friends. Eat good food before that, buy some snacks and drinks, pick a good spot for cuddling and.. hmm scratch that! Pick a good spot to hang out with friends and enjoy ourselves. But all of it when straight into my dream. I wish it can be real. Sighs, sighs, sighs. But hey, I wish I can sleep longer than before. I want to do that before going to school this Wednesday. Oh god, new environment. Hope there's no huge dramas. InsyaAllah.

I didn't buy school shoes yet. My old ones were rotten (yes, like cheese...) and rusting. Can you believe that? Btw.... it's midnight now and I think I should stop blogging now. No, not forever and ever! Just for today. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment