Friday, December 23, 2011

Yin to my Yang


It's been a while, we haven't talk like we used to do every single time. It's been a while since everything's changed after you have some works to do. I don't know why am I anticipating that we're not going to be forever but I'm waiting for something. Something important, something that usually did before. I'm not going to give up, I'll be waiting for you. Moreover, I feel like you're my last shot; to make me overwhelmingly happy, to make me screamingly sad, through thick and thin together. I'm completely devastated, when you're ignoring me. Well, I feel like I'm desperate. But it's a normal feeling for me.
I'll be waiting. For the old you. But I love the new you. Ah mixed feelings, mixed feelings. We've fought for hours, but I'm just being quiet. I'm just afraid that you would leave me.
Can't wait to see you next time if you're free. I haven't met you for months now. I'm terribly missing you, like I've lost my half part of my world. Need your supports too, for my activities that I've participated lately.
I hope you're reading this, baby. I love you.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment